2018 Registration is Open!
- Registration can be completed without payment, but payment must be received on or before May 18 to receive the Early Bird price.
- For those registering and sending payment from district/school or by check, please note:
- Once you have the course/item in your cart, click “check out” and go through each screen/prompt until you reach the “Check Out: Purchase” screen. (Please note: You must fill out your billing information to get to the purchase screen.)
- After you click “purchase,” then click “sign out.”
- Your registration is in the system and now pending. Please note registration payment deadlines below.
- Credit card payments are accepted.
- Payment cannot be in the form of Lifelong Learning Class coupons.
- If receiving an individual discount, enter the promo code sent via email.
- Get the Early Bird price ($110) with a postmark on or before May 18.
- Groups of five or more from an individual building who register and pay by the early-bird deadline get a $10 discount off each registration ($100/each).
- Postmarked May 19 through June 5 - Registration: $135 per person for all sessions and lunch both days.
- Postmarked after June 5 (registration will be accepted at the registration table during the conference as well) - Late registration: $135 per person for all sessions; lunch not included.
OPI Renewal Units
All participants have the option of receiving 15 OPI renewal units for participation in MIET.
One or two graduate credits from Montana State University Northern will be offered for $200. Earn one credit by attending MIET (paper required). Earn an additional credit by attending Thursday's class on Online Digital Textbooks (paper and project also required). In order to earn two credits, registrants must attend June 14 in addition to attending both days of MIET June 12-13. Registration and payment for credit will be done on site. Payment can be made by check or credit/debit card. Meeting during lunch June 12. LEARN MORE
CEUs are available for additional costs.