2019 Registration Is Open!
To register for MIET, please read the following carefully. You will only register using ONE of the two buttons below. If you are not employed by Great Falls Public Schools, use the MIET Registration button below. If you are employed by Great Falls Public Schools, use the GFPS Staff ONLY button below.
If you are a high school CTE teacher, click below for information on another FREE professional development opportunity on June 13 & 14, 2019.
- Registration can be completed without payment, but payment must be received on or before June 12.
- For those registering and sending payment from district/school or by check, please note:
- Once you have the course/item in your cart, click “check out” and go through each screen/prompt until you reach the “Check Out: Purchase” screen. (Please note: You must fill out your billing information to get to the purchase screen.)
- After you click “purchase,” then click “sign out.”
- Your registration is in the system and now pending. Please note registration payment deadlines below.
- Credit card payments are accepted.
- Payment cannot be in the form of Lifelong Learning Class coupons.
- If receiving an individual discount, enter the promo code sent via email.
OPI Renewal Units
All participants have the option of receiving 8 OPI renewal units for participation in MIET.
One graduate credit from Montana State University Northern will be offered for $200. Earn one credit by attending MIET (project required). Registration and payment for credit will be done on site. Payment can be made by check or credit/debit card. There will be a meeting during lunch June 12. LEARN MORE
CEUs are available for additional costs.